Currently, UI design has emerged as one of the most promising careers. Whether you’re working with a designer on a website or app or doing the design yourself, these 5 UI design tips will help you deliver a tool that users love to use.
A website is much more than a group of pages connected by links. It’s an interface, a space where different things meet, communicate, and affect each other. That interaction creates an experience for the visitor, and as a UI/UX Designer, it’s your job to ensure that experience is as good as it can possibly be.
KNOW YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE
- Being a UI/UX designer you need to know who is your target audience.
- What are their Services? What are they looking for? What is their Goal?
- Identifying your audience early on in the design process helps you come up with better designs and give you a good starting point to work from.
- Speaking with them face to face or talk to them as much as you can. Asking them questions till then you are not clear about his goal. Show them example similar to his services, Such as, “Can you please review this design? What is you thought?”
- Requirement Analysis & Brainstorming about the product you start to design. Be sure to research the product better to create a better product.