iLive is the Instructory presents Online Premium Live Courses which will be conducted by the Top Rated Freelancers and Instructors of Bangladesh. Our office is physically registered at House: 06, Road: 17/A, Block: E, Banani, Dhaka 1213, Bangladesh and company number is +8801810096652. Please visit our page or you can also call at +8801810096652 and email at email@example.com.
The terms & conditions of Instructory Live website are applicable to the “Users” of the site (which are referred to as “You”, “Student” & “Instructor”). Here, company Instructory is presented as “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Instructory global”, “instructory.net” “instructory-live.com”. Refer the User information as “personal details”.
Create Your Account
You can create your free learner or, instructor account at Instructory Live to learn & earn.
Registration: To register at our website, You must be
– You have to give your valid email address & your exact details.
– Choose a username according to our rules.
– If you provide wrong information we have the authority to suspend your user account without any prior notice.
– You are requested to keep your account username and password confidential to yourself.
– If you find that anyone else is using your account, inform us about the fact by contacting our support team.
– You have full authority to share your credentials with others, but we will not be held liable for it.
– You can stop/ block your account whenever you want.
Learner: Users who are Enrolling our premium courses on Instructory Live are referred to as “Learners”
– You will be under contract with Instructory-live.com after enrolling a course from the website.
– No warranties or guarantees will be offered by Instructory-live.com as you can choose any course under any instructors you like after reviewing the first 2 free class and overview of the instructor.
– After confirmation of your orders, there will be a learner’s agreement between you and Instructory-live.com.
– Please phone our customer advisor to confirm your order and you can also knock us for support.
Fake Identity/ Reselling / Share Our Content
This is to strictly inform you that if someone uses a fake identity or email, Share our course content and Anything against Instructory Live Terms and Conditions will be brought under Cybercrime and will be blocked from everywhere like Instructory Live Website, Facebook page, Community and anywhere else! Remember we will take drastic steps if you do anything wrong with Instructory Live Resources!
Links To Third Party Website
When you are using our platform, you may link to other sites that we don’t own or control. You are responsible for identifying and verifying the trustworthiness of any such third-party contents. Instructory Live assumes no liability for verifying, and makes no warranties regarding, the identity, or authenticity of the content of any such third-party communications.
All the Services, software, property, contents, images, logo, APIs, databases, etc included in and available at the website instructory-live.com are exclusively owned by Instructory Global. They are protected and secured by copyright law, trademark, watermark and licensed by only Instructory Global. We have full authority to change, update or reproduce any property of Instructory Live.
So, you must follow and maintain the underneath code of conduct
– You should maintain respectful behavior when using our service or platform.
– During the usage of our site, you are agreeing not to break any national, federal or international law.
– Instructory Live have the rights to monitor, edit, remove all the conducts, comments or contents submitted by you.
– Do not try to interfere with Instructory Live’s Security system.
– As an instructor, you can communicate with students without violating anyone’s right.
– Do not reproduce, copy, modify or plagiarize the contents, graphics or other intellectual property of Instructory Live.
– We can suspend your account for any unlawful content and if you violate any of the terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
– Trying to access our services through any unlawful means, spider, robot, sending a virus, spam, etc. we have full authority to ban your IP, Browser and system etc.
– Do not use any harmful or exploiting comments against any user, instructor or about our services etc.
Intellectual Property/ Copyright Policy
– Text, materials, trademarks, logos, images and everything on our website are protected by copyright license and will remain under the ownership of Instructory Global in any circumstances.
– You are not allowed to use this content commercially without the prior permission of instructory-live.com or, copy, reproduce, distribute and share with third party.
– If you get any information about the violation of our terms and condition, you are agreeing to alert us immediately.
– All rights are reserved for our intellectual property.
– We are not only concerned about our copyright issues, but also respect the rights of intellectual property of others. So if you find your content being copied or used you are requested to report a copyright infringement claim. Instructory Live authority will review and monitor your complaint.
In legal, we will not be liable for any damages related to loss of data, revenue, profits, personal injury or death and even if we’ve been informed of the possibility of damages in advance. Instructory-live.com will not be responsible to any party for arising claims for usage of copyright content by instructors on our site. All course content are under the Instructor Agreement. Upon providing proof of such behaviour we have the right to suspend any Instructor accounts.
Termination Of Services
– Instructory Live holds the right to ban or, suspend accounts for any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulations, or other violation issues relating to Users, User accounts, email addresses and web traffic information.
– Instructory Live may discontinue any User’s participation on the Site at any time with or without any reason.
– When we terminate a User’s account, that User’s Content will, shortly thereafter, not appear on the Site.
– We may also keep the archival copy of User Content even after the termination, and you hereby permit us a non-exclusive licence to retain such documentation for our internal business purposes.
– We have the authority to work together fully with any law enforcement authorities to disclose the identity of anyone publishing any materials through the Sites.
– We also hold the right to prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted.
Changes & Update
We have a legacy, authority and right to change, amend or update the Instructory Live Terms & Conditions at any time, with or without notification. Be with us and Instructory Live is committed to maintaining our terms, rules, and keep the security of your personal data.
** You are requested not to use our services and website if you do not consent with our Terms and Conditions.
We would highly appreciate hearing any type of comment, feedback, suggestion or question about our products, services and quality. Please feel free to contact us to improve our service and every kind of support.
– Website: www.instructory-live.com
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Address: House: 06, Road: 17/A, Block: E, Banani, Dhaka 1213, Bangladesh